Friday - Sunday
$80 per adult (17 and up). $38 per youth (6 – 16). Free for children (5 and under) – does not include t-shirt. Children must be registered to attend reunion events. Includes Meet/Greet, Tubman Tour, Banquet, Brunch and T-shirt.
Friday, July 21 – PM
Saturday, July 22
- Hotel and Reunion Registration
- Family Meet & Greet at National Harbor
Sunday, July 23
- Harriett Tubman Heritage Tour – Cambridge, MD
- Lite Lunch
- White Party Banquet – Attire: ALL white or white top/khaki bottoms. This millennial themed banquet will allow you to put your business on display, so bring your marketing materials and prepare a 2-minute pitch to sell us on your product or service. We’ll get expert advice from an established entrepreneur to inspire and equip current and future business owners.
- Family Unity Prayer Breakfast
- National Inglewood Homecoming Association Annual Meeting
- Reunion Closes